Welcome to the Junior League of Cobb-Marietta!
For the past 89 years, members of Junior League of Cobb-Marietta (JLCM) have worked tirelessly to build a better community. Even in times of uncertainty, we have remained committed to the Cobb County community through our giving and volunteerism. With the assistance of our community partners and generous donors, we were able to do the following during the 2021-22 League year:
- Raised $27,000 at Mistletoe Market.
- Raised $2,800 during the Spring Online Auction.
- Welcomed 21 (and growing) NEW members.
- Raised $207 through our new Bonfire online store.
- Raised a $1,335 during multiple JLCM Giveback Nights.
- Donated period products to EVERY school in Cobb County that requested them.
- Collected $3,197 for our annual Period Product Drive.
- Provided period products to multiple community partners, including Sweetwater Mission, MUST Ministries and many more.
- Collected funds to provide hygiene and comfort to kids in the Division of Family and Children Services Foster Care Program.
The work done by our incredible members is made possible by our two major fundraisers–Mistletoe Market and Spring Online Fundraiser. We will be hosting the 2022 Mistletoe Market, our fun-filled holiday market Thursday-Saturday, Nov. 10-12, at the Cobb County Civic Center. Our third annual Spring Online Auction will be held Spring 2023. Check back here later on to see more details about that event!
Thank you for your interest in our organization. I encourage you to explore our website and learn more about us, as well as the work we do. Whether you choose to join us as a member, make a donation or sponsor our initiatives, your support will help make sure we can continue to impact the lives of women and children in our community.
Nadia Williams, 2022-23 President